Thursday 24 July 2014

To Blog or not to Blog that is the question?


For some people blogging is a way of life. It seems that perhaps it gives an individual a new found relevance in the wonderful world of all things web. Still to others it could be observed that it offers an opportunity to be listened to in a world that doesn't always want to listen. For somebody who has an opinion and want to engage that opinion in to convocation, a blog could be the answer. To have the platform to share your feelings, ideas and opinions with people outside your own inner circle of peers can be a rewarding experience. I certainly believe that many of us blog on the basis of I blog therefore I am. This can observed when communicating with avid bloggers, as you can sense their enthusiasm and fulfilment which they recieve from blogging. I guess you get from blogging what you put in. So as long as you enjoying it keep doing it. As for me I'm a lazy blogger to put it politely! I most definitely have an opinion and I love to express it. However I'm not particularly some who enjoys the spotlight or being the centre of attention. Having those attributes in your personality can certainly aid a good blogger but as I stated I do not. So where does this leave me? Well I suppose I am an occasional blogger. So you will hear from me from time to time but probably not as often as you'd like (said firmly with tongue in cheek).



I will follow this short article up with a couple of tales of summer activity thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment